The latest range of Dunlop tennis racquet is geared towards easy power and accessible to all players. You will find on our site three models of FX 500 with a different mass of 305, 300 and 285 grams in order to suit all players looking for power. Opt for the 285 gram model if you prefer maneuverability and the 305 gram model for heavier balls.
Several technologies are present to improve this range:
- PowerGrid StringTech: 30% larger hitting area to limit centering errors.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that reduces vibrations and improves energy return.
- Power Boost Groove: Allows better deformation of the eyelets for a gain in power and comfort.
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: aerodynamic racquet head as well as a refined racquet heart to gain power and stability.
- Flex Touch Resin: High-performance, high-elasticity thermoplastic elastomer compound that reduces vibrations when typing for improved feel and touch.
There are a lot of tennis racquets and it can be complicated to point to a specific model. Dunlop has split its range into three parts with the FX for power, the SX range for more of spin and the CX range for more control.