Racket Dunlop SX 300 Navy Limited Edition
The Dunlop SX 300 Navy Limited Edition is a powerful racket with a focus on the spin. It appeals for its ability to generate lift and ball weight with ease. Its weight of 300 grams coupled with a balance of 32 cm is fairly classic on the market. It won't confuse players who prefer powerful rackets.
This Navy Limited Edition version has been revised in 3 areas:
- Open string pattern: more space between strings for greater spin.
- Specific eyelet design extended to 2 additional rising strings to offer a more constant trajectory, whatever the centering.
- Stiffness increased from 64ra to 68ra for more power.
Who should choose Dunlop SX 300 Navy Limited Edition?
This Dunlop racket is designed for intermediate to advanced lifters who want a powerful racket with which they can generate ball weight and pace from the baseline.
Technologies used in the Dunlop SX 300 Navy Limited Edition racket
- SpinBoost+ Grommets: dynamic grommet assembly for improved spin, power and control.
- SpinBoost Stringtech: Extended string pattern for improved power and spin.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: Material reduces frame vibration by up to 37% for greater comfort.
- V-Energy Shaft : V-shaped limb geometry to improve frame stability and power.
- Above-average comfort for a powerful racket
- Volley play can be improved
Racket sold unstrung.