Head Extreme Pro Padel Racket
The Head Delta range becomes Head Extreme. The very essence of this range is to offer maximum power for padel players.
What's new in the Head Extreme range compared to Head Delta?
- The racket core and its diamond shape have been reworked to improve power.
- A new drilling plan for more tolerance.
- A new Soft Butt Cap to improve comfort.
The diamond shape of the racket is ideal for players looking for power. The high balance allows you to finish points with panache, while maintaining a lot of stability. The 370g weight provides good power, while the rough surface helps generate more spin.
Auxetic, Smart Bridge and Optimized Sweet Spot technologies help improve comfort and playing sensations. Power Foam offers greater power gain. The rough Extreme Spin print on the racket frame promotes spin. Antishock Skin polymer protection offers better resistance to impacts and scratches. The Tailored Frame construction optimizes the performance of the racket. Finally, the Soft Butt Cap resin toe cap absorbs shock and provides better comfort.
Which player is the Head Extreme Pro designed for?
This padel racket is recommended for experienced players looking for maximum power, spin and stability.
Head Extreme Pro technologies
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is used in the frame to improve durability.
- Auxetic: The specific structure used in the Yoke of the racket. The carbon fiber is woven in a special way to provide a better playing feel when hitting.
- Extreme Spin: a rough circular surface makes it easier to get spin.
- Power Foam: soft foam to obtain more power.
- Optimized Sweet Spot: provides specific optimal hitting zones in order to always have appropriate tolerance.
- Smart Bridge: specific bridge in the center of the racket to improve the feel of the racket.
- Anti Shock Skin: The protective polymer layer on the top of the racket increases resistance to shocks and scratches over time.
- Tailored Frame: Each part of the racket is constructed independently for better performance.
- Head reference: 223013