Tennis shoes Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Hope Paris
The Wilson Rush Pro 4.0 Hope Paris tennis shoe features a unique design by French graffiti artist Hope that commands attention while delivering exceptional performance.
This shoe features an evolution of the chassis construction of the Rush Pro 3.5, with a 4D Support Chassis 2.0 that splits the chassis into two parts to improve support, forward propulsion, stability and control.
The midsole features Energy Cell, a lightweight EVA foam that optimizes body weight transfer for more explosive propulsion at impact.
This shoe is part of the Wilson Paris 2023 collaboration with Hope, delivering a look inspired by French street culture and taking the popular Rush Pro franchise to new heights in design and performance.
The technologies of the Rush Pro 4.0 Hope Paris All Court:
- 4D Support Chassis 2.0 divides the chassis into two parts: one underfoot for forward propulsion, the other laterally from heel to toe for superior stability and control
- Energy Cell features lightweight EVA foam in the front of the midsole to create a softer feel and optimal body weight transfer for explosive acceleration
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimal layered upper with engineered mesh for improved breathability, feel and comfort
- The Endofit improves comfort, stability and an intuitive fit thanks to an internal integral sock structure
- The DF2 system dampens contact with the court, offering a compromise between comfort and speed (DF2 = 9 mm heel-toe slope)
- Rubber medial reinforcement provides enhanced durability and protection during foot slide
- The R-DST+ system offers an optimal combination of damping and response for more dynamic performance
- Duralast is a proprietary, high-density, durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum grip on all surfaces
Wilson reference: WRS331490