Yonex Vcore 98L 2023 285g Racket
The Yonex Vcore 98L racket is all about control, stability and spin!
This racket is designed for the advanced player who is looking to improve their game by maximizing power and accuracy.
One of the main features of the Yonex Vcore 98L racket is its New Throat Design technology, which provides better stability and an even distribution of power for more powerful and accurate shots. The racket is also equipped with 2G-Namd Flex Force technology, which helps produce more spin.
Yonex Vcore 98L 2023 Racquet Extreme Tennis Review
In terms of features, the Yonex Vcore 98L racket boasts a weight of 285 grams with a slight handle balance of 32.5 cm, offering increased maneuverability. With a dominant control style, this racket offers excellent precision for fearless hitting. A variety of technologies are built in to improve spin production, with exceptional spin for a small headsize.
From the baseline, the racquet performs well on powerful shots, offering a nice balance between accuracy and feel. This racquet offers a great balance between accuracy and feel, allowing players to hit with confidence without fear of hitting the ball out of the net.
It's worth noting that the racket's forgiveness is quite high thanks to its isometric headsize, which facilitates centering errors.
Who should consider the Vcore 98L 2023?
The Yonex Vcore 98L racket is an excellent choice for tennis players looking to improve their control and spin. With this frame, hitters will have a weapon of choice to take the game to their feet.
- Spin rate
- Power is not as strong as it should be
THE TECHNOLOGIES :
- Isometric: The frame shape is isometric and therefore improves the sweetspot and thus the tolerance and power of the racket.
- 2G-NamdFlex Force: Technology that modifies the graphite structure of the racket for faster flex and more spin.
- Silicone Oil Infused Grommets: New silicone used in the grommets to improve their flexibility for more spin and forgiveness.
- Aero Trench: Reduction in the size of the grommet at the top of the racket to improve air penetration and spin.
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the frame legs to improve air penetration and handling
- Enlarged Frame Top: Enlarged racket head at 2 o'clock and 10 o'clock for more forgiveness and to hit more interesting angles
- New Throat Design: A new core design for more stability and less power loss.
Racquet sold unstrung
Reference Yonex : 133-07VC98LYX-651